30 FPS testings. 30 FPS testings.

Good test but you shouldn't really upload tests to the site. Most people just post the link on their newspost

Cethic responds:

Im going to be updating this test to the point where its a full animation, do people not know how to read descriptions? either way, at least your scored stars for the animation and sound unlike the others who only gave their opinions and 0 everything.

Dotm: Overtime [trailer] Dotm: Overtime [trailer]

Dotm: Overtime looks pretty boss

Slender Madness Slender Madness

Slender is awesome and this is so good!

GabrielBarsch responds:

long time no see ya, welcome back, and thanks for the 10 stars...oh shiny

Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

The animation was really good and enjoyable. I liked how you used the MW3 striker and spas as weapons. Also the massive guns were cool.

Nameless Madness Collab Nameless Madness Collab

The menu and preloader were really nice, the song was good but I hated people falling juanford66's parts, it was just unrealistic and annoying. My favourites were definetly BioSoldier167's zombie parts, they were awesome. Overall this was enjoyable and I wish I had more time so that I could of gave you a part.

MD: MBT Vs LemmyLime MD: MBT Vs LemmyLime

Could be done much better

MBT you suck compared to lemmylime, its funny how you say your a good animator when you are awful. Lemmylime is was good in this animation. The title screen was crappy and would take 5 minutes to make. It would be nice to have a replay button at the end and how the hell are you supposed to read the writing at the bottom in a few seconds? Overall this was terrible and you only get 4 stars because of lemmylime (easily winning) and the sprites were correct.

Madness Implacability Madness Implacability

Great

This has a decent story, nice art at the pre-loader, cool characters and very well animated. The music was a bit weird and you wrote 'Junuary' at the start lol. Also I really think it is amazing how you managed to make this in 2 weeks. Hopefully it won't get zero-bombed again.

DIMB responds:

oh my mistake hehe, thanks

Madness Flageration 6A Madness Flageration 6A

Marvellous

This is definitely my favourite of the series and of all your animations. The action was enjoyable, the Call of Duty guns were cool but a bit big for the people and the best part was the awesome sounds. I don't really understand why you pointed out the mistakes because they weren't really visible, to me anyway.
I'm giving this a 10 because I think it deserves it and the award, even if that makes me a "madness fanboy" as you said to GabrielBarsch lol

DriftLV1 responds:

Lmao thanks XXBlink. I'm glad someone finally mentioned the sounds, because I put alot of effort into recording, editing, and finding them, and making them sound high quality.

Madness Huitation Madness Huitation

Great

The animation was good and I liked the santa hat. The downside, ending was a boring and not that interesting and JeffBee's music was annoying and distracting. Hope all your dreams come true! lol

Tr3Yo responds:

hehe seems you are not that happy person, aren't you

Madness 60FPS Collection Madness 60FPS Collection

okay

This shouldn't have such high reviews. This wasn't amazing which a 10 is supposed to be. The clips were decent and smooth and some amusing, but i would of preferred them to play after each other like in a collab. I didn't notice anything different in 60FPS so there not much much point. But except from them this wasn't bad